BitShark

SALT Lending platform and tokens

Hello boys and girls, is there anyone interested in the SALT Lending platform and the SALT tokens based on ERC20 ETH blockchain? I’m aware that next month the platform will launch and to lend money there you will need SALT tokens to do so, in that matter, if of course the platform get successful the token will worth quite loads of money. Now at current price are $2.95 each, but with the launching of the platform they will be announced at $10 per token, as you need 1 token for basic membership. Anyone else would invest or it’s only me? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I´ve bought a couple only because some people on Youtube I listen to recommended it.

I´m planning on finding  out more about this crypto, I may buy more when I know more.

• Like 1

• Topic Author
  • Check them out for sure, that’s what I hear from a lot of people, that it might work out really nice when launch. SALT is held by the creator of Shapeshift.io and Satoshi Dice. I bought good amount of them, around 1000 and I’m waiting for the spike, if nothing happen I’m not going to be disappointed, but if the price reach $10 I will make €5000-6000...

Hi, i hope all is well.

I am having a cannot think day but cant work out how to buy the tokens. 

Thanks for everybodys help.

Scooby

• Topic Author
  • I made video about the easiest way to buy SALT

Edited by BitShark

• Topic Author
  • In the white paper that was stated when I read it, of course there is big IF, as in the white paper they said they cannot guarantee start at $10 as it might be a people which will dump big load of the coins to make money. Otherwise they stated $10 as you need one token to open a membership account to lend up to $10k of crypto, which of course will make sense to be $10 as I don’t know if any other service have a membership at $3 price ( like the current price) , and we are not talking monthly membership, but to be eligible to lend. 

Edited by BitShark

• Topic Author
  • Hello guys, today SALT platform officially announced the start of their platform and the price shoot up a lot. So I guess I was right, even the price exceeded my expectations as right now one token is traded over $17.5 USD.

I’m glad I didn’t sell when the price doesn’t move for quite long time. Now I’m proud owner of 1000 tokens at $2.95 ea, or in other words I invested $3000 and now I’m over $17500...

i love the crypto world :) 

• Like 2

• Topic Author
  • Thanks. The only spotting and confidence I got on the project was when I realized who’s the creators, the same people which created Shapeshift. Once I realized that, I was sure the price will skyrocket.

• Like 1

I believe in this project because it offers a solution to a real-life problem unline many shitcoins that exist in the current ecosystem. They can target important regions in the world like Southeast Asia that has a big problem with their underbanking and unbanked population. If they could reach them and offer them feasible lending solutions, then SALT could grow even more. Even though companies like Umay+ are trying to penetrate this problem and integrate people to the financial life of the country (Thailand), there is still much to do.

If they meet their roadmap, get their marketing right and start applying their solution to the real world, then I can see the price growing a lot in 2018. It has some competition, but I think that SALT will have a bright future during this year. Let's see how it goes.

• Like 1

Bitshark  hows salt going ? I missed out on the lower price before the big increase but now im eyeing this reasonable looking current price   Thoughts  

• Topic Author
  • 14 hours ago, Dan regal said:

Bitshark  hows salt going ? I missed out on the lower price before the big increase but now im eyeing this reasonable looking current price   Thoughts  

Now it’s down a lot, but most of the coins are down. If you’re going to buy, now it’s the time I believe. I bought 1000 tokens at big over $2 and sold at $17, I made $17k for 2 months. But I didn’t stop there. I didn’t withdraw the money, but kept them till the price of SALT fall to under $9 and I bought back. Now I have 1900 tokens and when the price goes up again, repeat the procedure.