Hey there!

This seems like a great forum and I'm hoping to make some nice friends here! :)

I've only recently become interested in the cryptocurrency market and I'm thinking about investing some of my money into it, because it seems like a very promising thing. But I don't have that much money to invest in mining, so I think I'll just stick to the exchange markets.

Can anyone recommend some good exchange markets? Not necessarily well-established ones, if there's a startup that offers good deals for their early users then I'll be thrilled to check these out.

Thanks a lot! :)

Hi there 😃

As has been previously mentioned, binance is your best bet.  I also like kucoin coz it lists early tokens. Welcome to the forum.

• Topic Author
  • Okay, thank you very much, @Lea79!

Do you know anything about CoinDeal? I've heard about them a couple of times now and wonder what more experience cryptocurrency fans think of it.

Thanks!

I’ve never heard of it but I’ll have a look 😃

Just Googled it lol seems to be a pretty young exchange.  I couldn’t find a token attached to it.  It’s not one of the top 100 exchanges so it’s tradin volume is likely to be quite low.  Not many currencies available either.

Personally, I’d stick with binance and kucoin over it.  There’s more trading volume and more choice of coins.  They also have reward schemes for referring new members.  

It’s gonna be difficult for a new exchange to compete with established exchanges that have more to offer new registrants and have proven themself’s to be reliable.   

• Topic Author
  • Thank you for you opinion, @Lea79! I love the fact that there are some very nice people here :)

Hi there, Mike! Hope we'll get to know everything about cryptos :)

• Like 1