ImHere

Swiftdemand Free Tokens - Universal Income Digital Currency

I just read about this and signed up.  The basic concept appears to be that you can claim 100 free Swift tokens a day.  They don’t have any intrinsic value at the moment but they can be traded between holders in exchange for services.  They are planning to extend it to a fully tradable crypto currency later this year so they may have some real value in the future.

Im treating it as a free airdrop you can claim daily that may or may not have some future value.  To sign up you have to give name, address, email and phone number so you’re not giving out any information that’s not already out there in the digital world so I can’t see any harm in trying.

Here is the link *disclaimer - this is my referral link, feel free to use it or not*

https://www.swiftdemand.com/?referred_by=imhere

My record with these sort of things is mixed (no Ethlend for me!) but why the hell not, at least it looks legit.

just signed up under you.

I’m now running a virtual identity , off line laptop , dedicated SIM card ,phone etc as I realised I was putting so many details out there WORLDWIDE

So I didn’t hesitate to sign up you should be piling up those swifts ! Although mmmm I didn’t think referall links were allowed here ?

https://www.swiftdemand.com/?referred_by=koinkab

It’s certainly a quality phone app ! That for sure compared to some bad I have downloaded

There's no way around having a lot of your info out there tbh... I just make sure I have no two identical passwords even though its a pain in the butt.

I also have a dedicated mobile phone just for Crypto, cost me £19 and I don't ever use it for calls. Needed it for google authenticator.

• Topic Author
  • I don’t see a problem sharing referral links if we’re open about and it’s not just some newbie signing up for the sole purpose of getting referrals.

Well it’s doin tae the boss when he wakes up
    Likely sobering up from being out celebrating bitcoin getting regular support at 10k

• Topic Author
  • I missed this email before.  Some interesting updates...

SwiftDemand has continued to make immense progress in its mission to bring Universal Basic Income to the world. We have grown to 147,000 registered users and 1300 submitted products.

SwiftDemand has quickly surpassed most other ICOs in users and we're only just getting started. We also are one of the very few digital currencies that has a working and active platform where the token can be used.

The future is looking extremely bright as we are well on our way to becoming a newGlobal Currency. We would like to thank everyone that has signed up and joined us on our mission. Make sure to check out and start using the store if you haven't already!

Buy something on the store

* We do our best to remove fake products from the store when they are reported, but please remember that SwiftDemand is NOT responsible for anything that goes wrong when making a purchase. Please make sure to read our terms of use.

Updates

• We have upgraded our technology allowing you to claim your daily Swifts instantly after 00:00 UTC.
    • We now have approved over 500products for the store.
    • Categories have been added to the store. You can now much more easily find what you are looking for.
    • We have started development on theblockchain. We will start by releasing an initial version in the near future with the core features. Functionality will be added overtime in accordance with the SwiftDemand white paper.

Our Token Sale is still in the planning stages. This includes: Legal Examination, Consulting With Other Successful ICOs, Informational Documents (timelines, roadmap, team, fund allocation), Partnering With a KYC Provider, Building the Token Sale Interface, Security Analysis, etc.. We will make further announcements once everything has been finalized.

P.S. Don’t forget to refer your friends to join SwiftDemand. Not only will you be helping others discover the cryptocurrency of the future, you’ll also gain 500 Swifts yourself for each new sign-up.”

You also don’t need to claim daily , you can collect yer giro once a week ... 700 swifts I think

• Like 1

• Topic Author
  • 2 hours ago, metallica73 said:

I'm not convinced by this at all, but i've been claiming my tokens weekly just in case xD

Will probably lead to nothing but in this crazy world of crypto you never know!!  Look at DOGE and that was supposed to just be a joke.