The above banner is a Google Ad. Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this banner and all google/sponsored ads.
Lea79

Hodl tight people. It’s a total blood bath

lol:P sub 7k is prob on the cards now! 

Glad i took out my initial investment and a 33% profit on top a few weeks back!, could have had so much more profit though..

What I have left is not going anywhere. 

The above banner is a Google Ad. Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this banner and all google/sponsored ads.

Some of these alts are so undervalued in sats.

When we've bottomed and bounce I'd like to see anything around +50% in sats plus the fiat increase of sats on top.

Edited by Helpinghands

• Topic Author
  • I just refreshed my portfolio app and wow!!! What a dive! I’m so temped to sink in another 600 quid and get 10 neo.

• Like 1

• Topic Author
  • Just swapped some ltc for some and put another 200 quid in just waiting for the ltc to clear 😃.  I love neo.  

I'm holding off doing anything until after that SEC meeting by the US Senate. Though long term you really cant go wrong with these prices now.

Just now, hugh_janus said:

This has been known about for a while so it's funny that it's piled on to the rest of the bad news.

The icon may not be available if you are not on the latest version.  Even then you may have to delete and reinstall the bitcoin app.

There are similar malware attacks that change what you copy and paste.  So if you copy a crypto address it could change to one belonging to a hacker.

55 minutes ago, Helpinghands said:

This has been known about for a while so it's funny that it's piled on to the rest of the bad news.

The icon may not be available if you are not on the latest version.  Even then you may have to delete and reinstall the bitcoin app.

There are similar malware attacks that change what you copy and paste.  So if you copy a crypto address it could change to one belonging to a hacker.

As long as everything is out and we’re virtually done and dusted with the FUD we can hopefully after tomorrow look on the bright side

• Like 1