Lea79

Hodl tight people. It’s a total blood bath

Hi guys 😃

Well it’s a total sea of red out there today.  From the top of dec highs, my portfolio has dropped 7 grand!! As depressing as that sounds, it’s only profit that I’m down on not my actual own money so it’s not so bad. I just bought some more haha. 

How are you guys fairing? Hodl tight boys and girls we’re in for a rough ride! 

• Topic Author
  • To brighten up you NEO holders, this is from dec 11th.  We’ve come so far 😃

7C5A633F-518E-4B5C-B8C1-074F3ED501A9.jpeg

Not lost much but like you my initial stake is out so its all a game since so if it ends up losing then im not out of pocket. Although if it comes to the 3k mark it may tempt me back in with abit more money.

• Topic Author
  • I’ve still got about 1250 in as I’ve bought more recently, but it has to drop another 8grand before I lose money.  It’s the newbies I feel for.  I remember the China fud when I’d only just got in and my portfolio took one hell of a hammering.  It’s awful to see such a drop when you haven’t had time to make much profit on your investment.  

Right now i'm seeing so many sell. I'm happy to take the risk of it going to 0. I was trying to tell my friend how he shouldn't be selling just now but I don't know if he is hodling. I think for me its best I don't look at the charts as often now :) 

• Topic Author
  • Hodling is definatly the best option with all the drops.  We only have paper losses atm.  The minute we sell we lock the losses in. 

• Like 1

I’m one of those newbies and I’ve lost a third ! Since I came in a few weeks ago ... however today I’m about to put in £600 ... I see this bloodbath as opportunity gifted to this newbie and hopefully smiling in March ... or April ... or May ....

• Like 1

• Topic Author
  • On the China fud dip I bought 0.05 of btc for 125 quid.  I was very pleased when it hit its high and I sold it for about 500.  This is a big buying opportunity.  It’s shakes out weak hands.  

Good for you koinkab.  I know it’s hard looking at your portfolio atm but hopefully in a few mths you’ll look back and be glad you bought when you did. 

Ugh..... that is all..... Ugh.

No point selling... i'm only holding what I consider long term investments anyway. If I was left with a 1k bag of Tron or Verge it might be a different story!

• Topic Author
  • 31 minutes ago, metallica73 said:

Ugh..... that is all..... Ugh.

No point selling... i'm only holding what I consider long term investments anyway. If I was left with a 1k bag of Tron or Verge it might be a different story!

I’m the same.  Only holding coins I believe in. Hopefully the drop won’t last long.  

20 minutes ago, 4Nines7Hills said:

Reading previous forum posts on here thinking a few people have big bags of both verge and Tron 

That might be referring to me but no I don't thankfully.  I was out of Tron completely a while ago and I sold most of my Verge, all that's left was effectively free after taking a profit.  Most of my investment is currently in Zclassic, NEO and Raiblocks Nano.

I've just dropped another 2k into coinbase to buy, i thought it would get to $8500 yesterday but jumped in to quick at 8800, so sent 1k today to make up for my small error, might just purchase 2000 NEO if the slide continues or 20 million Tron :D

Edited by hugh_janus
    • Like 1

Yeah, I got in both XVG & TRX really early and got out pretty much near the top. Both those coins gave me the funds to 'play' the cryptosphere initially.

Edited by metallica73
    • Like 1

If I look at my portfolio in terms of profit made in bitcoin it looks far healthier with lots of green still :D  Its just when you look at it against fiat its just sad!!

3 hours ago, ImHere said:

That might be referring to me but no I don't thankfully.  I was out of Tron completely a while ago and I sold most of my Verge, all that's left was effectively free after taking a profit.  Most of my investment is currently in Zclassic, NEO and Raiblocks Nano.

I wasn't referring to anyone as I don't pay attention to the author of posts  I just recall loads of posts regarding both  verge and Tron  currencies .

What people buy is their business and  depends  on the strategy and risk level of the individual.

29 minutes ago, 4Nines7Hills said:

I wasn't referring to anyone as I don't pay attention to the author of posts  I just recall loads of posts regarding both  verge and Tron  currencies .

What people buy is their business and  depends  on the strategy and risk level of the individual.

With the market the way it was early December they were certainly decent pick ups for me at 0.003 cents for XVG and 0.035 cents for TRX. Whilst my main investments now are in NEO, VEN, STEEM, ICX & ZCL I would never overlook opportunities of smaller coins if you can get in early enough.

The big mistake I saw lots of noobs doing was buying at 25c and up and thinking they would x 10, x 25, x50 to the moon but because of marketcap it was obvious that those coins had already hit their moon.

Now we've finally retested this area of the chart I think we could be done with this correction.

Let's see how far we explode upwards.

I got some nice low alt orders filled today.

0QHASS73

• Topic Author
  • I hope so.  Neo’s gone back up a bit.  Glad I bought a few more at 70 quid. 

Edited by Lea79
    • Like 1

14 hours ago, Helpinghands said:

Now we've finally retested this area of the chart I think we could be done with this correction.

Let's see how far we explode upwards.

I got some nice low alt orders filled today.

0QHASS73

I don't believe we have done, too many people (and by people, i mean people i listen too) are saying a pump is likely (possibly tomorrow, Super Bowl sunday) then we're looking at a drop toward $5-$6k then upwards from there around March. I"ll be sending crypto from a few wallets waiting on a pump, then dumping and sitting tight for the drop and buying back in at a cheaper price

I'm still not convinced either way.   A decisive move up to 12K+ may settle it but it looks like the buyers are still waiting.

One more possible low?

sPr2ZE57

ka6aCxLK