That is from an s9 and l3+ and it has been runnning since the 28th of december.

3 minutes ago, ImHere said:

Thanks.  The current BTC price is really not helping is it!!

Tbh I hope it stays down or goes lower for aslong as possible :) 

1 minute ago, JCRJM said:

Tbh I hope it stays down or goes lower for aslong as possible :) 

Has the difficulty decreased along with the price?

2 minutes ago, ImHere said:

Has the difficulty decreased along with the price?

I dont think so. I think weve been earning about the same throughout the month. I am aiming for 1 btc this year so can only hope price stays down for a bit longer :) 

• Like 1

Balls, I read it wrong!!  They are releasing A3 Antminers today, not S9's!!  The A3's are about to become worthless due to teh whole SIA thing so think I'll pass.

4 hours ago, ImHere said:

Balls, I read it wrong!!  They are releasing A3 Antminers today, not S9's!!  The A3's are about to become worthless due to teh whole SIA thing so think I'll pass.

Yeh mate id defo pass on the A3. From experience now id say if you can build 8-12 card rigs thats what id choose. Maybe a full rig of 1060 6gb nvidia always see them available so think you might be able to get them quite readily available. If not i think the rx580 AMD. Might be a shout.

Yeah I'd rather do the GPUs but getting hold of 8-12 cards in one go at a decent price is nigh on impossible at the moment!  Even the 1060's are more expensive now than what I paid for some RX580's a couple of weeks a go.

1 hour ago, ImHere said:

Yeah I'd rather do the GPUs but getting hold of 8-12 cards in one go at a decent price is nigh on impossible at the moment!  Even the 1060's are more expensive now than what I paid for some RX580's a couple of weeks a go.

Aw fair enough. Im not sure i think it will keep getting dearer. Could try getting as much second hand parts as possible so you can splurge a bit more on new cards?