CryptoChris

Today I bought....

SIA, I love the artists music and a song of hers came on randomly whilst making a selection for the day...

Hi STACKSPOT, sorry I missed your question, life has been hectic around here to say the least...

II see Dan Regal answered and I would of suggested the same platforms,  BITTREX is my prefered however.

Have a great day all. Great day for crypto !!

On 03/01/2018 at 6:14 AM, BitShark said:

Yesterday I bought more NEO, a lot of TRX at $0.06 and some Stellar at $0.42. For now in quite happy with the NEO generating GAS and the STELLAR pumping high. I know it will be the new XRP pump, today I woke up and it’s already at 7th place at CMC. 

Well done on your tron, amazing price rise over right! 

@madstacks thanks man, I didn’t even expect that to happen. I double my investment overnight. And it’s pumping even higher right now. I believe I can hit triple of my investments till tomorrow. 

cQSl0J0N

Over night I bought some Hempcoin in the 3500 - 3600 range.

I've already sold about 10% on this breakout but I'd like to see a decent move up.  Hardfork coming this month according to twitter but date unknown yet.

More info from them could send it up (as long as the info isn't a set back or postponement).

More Qlink. It’s still pretty cheap and is only 1095 in market cap.  Still plenty of room to grow. 

• Like 1

Ignore that coin rank Lea i think it happens to new coins, looking at the price per coin and the amount there is this is in or near to the top 100 

Hopefully it will get added to the neon wallet soon:)

Posted (edited)

I was using it in comparison to some of the other coins that have been recenctly released.  At 36p per coin with only a few days out of ICO it still has plenty of room to grow.  Look at deep brain chain that has gone 6 times what I payed for it at the beginning of the week with 10 billion in circulation.  And dragon chain has shot up witht the addiction of more exchanges.  I’m just hoping Qlink does the same 😃.

Edited by Lea79

The NEO ICO coins have been doing really well, awesome news for us holders at it will surly bring more new projects to neo:D

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, BitShark said:

@Lea79 can you tell me where can I buy new NEO tokens? Which exchange you use to buy that coins? 

Kucoin.  I only joined up for the neo tokens but I’m quite impressed with it really 😃. 

The apex crowdsale goes live 9am the 15th of jan,  and the ontology ICO will be soon.  I will be saving my neo for the ontology ICO, just hope I get in.

Posted (edited)

I plan on putting maybe 5 neo in new neo ICO coins but not sure what ones yet, ontology looks really promising though! 

we should get our hash puppies soon as well:D

Edited by madstacks

1 hour ago, Lea79 said:

Look at deep brain chain that has gone 6 times what I payed for it at the beginning of the week with 10 billion in circulation.

Is that 6 x NEO or 6 x GBP?  What was the price in NEO when you bought?  I bought on the 28th Dec and have doubled my NEO - wish it was 6 x NEO :D

Posted (edited)
52 minutes ago, ImHere said:

Is that 6 x NEO or 6 x GBP?  What was the price in NEO when you bought?  I bought on the 28th Dec and have doubled my NEO - wish it was 6 x NEO :D

I used eth and it was 6 times the price I bought it at in gbp.  I bought It at 3p and it was at 18p.  I don’t like spending my neo 😃.

Edited by Lea79

• Topic Author
  • Bought a little EOS with a little ETH I sold, to balance out my portfolio a little.

22 hours ago, Lea79 said:

Kucoin.  I only joined up for the neo tokens but I’m quite impressed with it really 😃. 

Do you want to give me ref link for KuCoin, I don’t have anyone else to sign up under and anyway I don’t like to waste the free money. So if you give me link I will use it 

20 hours ago, Dan regal said:

Verge in the bag   Whats the opinion on salt even thiugh its got a long way to go  

SALT is winner in my opinion. For me it was huge winner as I bought them at around $2 and I bought a lot, It made me huge profit. It’s not too late to invest in it in my opinion. The platform just launched, and they have plenty of room to grow. A lot of people don’t realize it, but SALT will change the game, I personally don’t like selling my assets, and here comes the SALT platform, it will give you finances you need without getting rid of your coins which might cost way more further in time 

A boat load of LTC

Some ETH

A small punt on ARN Aeron

This probably tells you more about what to sell then....

On a side note I probably wasn't the only one who thought Justin Sun's recent talk left a lot to be disired. Stage exit left, for me within 15 minutes of him talking and saying 'My Manager'....now you know what to buy as well.

Just don't call me Gartman 

2 hours ago, BitShark said:

Do you want to give me ref link for KuCoin, I don’t have anyone else to sign up under and anyway I don’t like to waste the free money. So if you give me link I will use it 

Sure it’s https://www.kucoin.com/#/?r=1h6xu 

i have no idea what you get from referring but cheers dude 😃

Posted (edited)
    12 minutes ago, Lea79 said:

Sure it’s https://www.kucoin.com/#/?r=1h6xu 

i have no idea what you get from referring but cheers dude 😃

You get 50% of the fees I pay, so if my daily fees are $1 in BTC payed, you will receive $0.5 in BTC to your account. At least that’s how Binance work. 

Edited by BitShark
    • Like 1