The above banner is a Google Ad. Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this banner and all google/sponsored ads.
CryptoChris

Today I bought....

• Topic Author
  • Some QLC.

Planning to keep QLC and DBC until they hit other exchanges from January, and then will hopefully sell at a profit to put back into ETH, and then keep a little QLC / DBC for longer (in effect getting free QLC and DBC entries)

• Like 1

The above banner is a Google Ad. Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this banner and all google/sponsored ads.

Brought some Ripple and would like a few litecoin in the near future. I'm new here so I can learn and share with you all to keep my mistakes to a minimum.

Pleased to be here and look forward to reading more when I can. 

b3e5f21536af8797c1e53b6fe50bc38a.jpg

• Like 2

• Topic Author
  • 1 minute ago, metallica73 said:

Bought XRP then sold by mistake (as per other thread)

You can always rebuy, price difference isn't that much?

4 minutes ago, CryptoChris said:

You can always rebuy, price difference isn't that much?

Just got back in at $2.50 and its immediately crashed but i'll hold now

Hurts when I was passing XRP up at 22c..... but then again it sat at that for so long.

• Topic Author
  • 1 minute ago, metallica73 said:

Hurts when I was passing XRP up at 22c..... but then again it sat at that for so long.

The trick is to invest in projects that have low prices, or that prices have same down from their highs, but are good sound projects, as they will eventually get back up in price.

I always think it is easy to spot which ones are good to buy, but very hard to decide when to sell. So my plan is not o sell anything, until at least end of 2018/2019

Bought 1.5 KMD.

Price is nice and low right now off its highs so now got 9.8.

Hoping to continue stacking it.

7 hours ago, metallica73 said:

Ripple is a centralised currency. Crypto currencies are for the population, so by investing in Ripple or Bitcoin cash you contribute for a centralised world

I also think XRP is being pumped by whales

Edited by hugh_janus

Don't worry it can't be any worse than my mistake 3 weeks ago.

Could have had £10000 but chickened out as it dropped off.0df49ec3316664d78728a0ccde623ede.jpg

2 minutes ago, shawy2510 said:

Could have had £10000 but chickened out as it dropped off.0df49ec3316664d78728a0ccde623ede.jpg

Holding your nerve in this volatile crypto world is one of the key elements

Yeah I am having to do that as everytime I move from 1 coin to the next it always increases. I originally invested £1k & if I had kept it on each coin Iwould habe £20k+ now & all I have to show for it atm is £500 profit :(

I have put £400 into Stratis so hoping that can go 5x or more in the New Year, if so it will be invested elsewhere.

1 minute ago, shawy2510 said:

Yeah I am having to do that as everytime I move from 1 coin to the next it always increases. I originally invested £1k & if I had kept it on each coin Iwould habe £20k+ now & all I have to show for it atm is £500 profit :(

I have put £400 into Stratis so hoping that can go 5x or more in the New Year, if so it will be invested elsewhere.

I bought ARK 2 days ago and sold yesterday at a megre profit, but profit none the less, if i had some spare i'd buy again as its lower today than when i initially bought it....I made a quick $80 profit, but i needed to cash out for something else

• Like 1

2 hours ago, shawy2510 said:

Dont beat yourself up about that mate, happens all the time, I think if you trade in lots of coins you will always see this. 

Posted (edited)
    On 28/12/2017 at 1:12 AM, HowardHughes said:

Verge as I felt the urge...

Hi howard  im having bit prob buying verge  suggestions most welcome  coz i want to merge  

Edited by Dan regal
    More info

1 hour ago, Dan regal said:

Hi howard  im having bit prob buying verge  suggestions most welcome  coz i want to merge  

Last time I looked you could buy them on Binance and Bittrex

1 hour ago, stackspot said:

Last time I looked you could buy them on Binance and Bittrex

Stackpot. I have some etherium on coinbase for the purpose of exchanging to verge but after having a good read up im still not clear of the best process  

@Dan regal

I don't know Coinbase, I don't use it. As far as I know Coinbase don't do Verge.

The easiest way I can think of is for you to open an account with Binance, transfer your Ether there and you can exchange for quite a few 

different cryptos, Verge included. Binance Account is pretty easy to set up. They won't start asking for id until you want to withdraw more than 

2 Bitcoin worth.

5 hours ago, stackspot said:

Decided to get involved with the Adbank ICO. Funded it with some Ether. https://adbank.network/

Anything in particular why you went with this one?

44 minutes ago, ImHere said:

Anything in particular why you went with this one?

I haven't been in on an ICO before and I wanted to give one a try. I don't usually pay too much attention to Youtube recommendations but I came across these two and thought I would give it a try  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iNu3cum0c6o   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RoD3P9CknXE

• Thanks 1

Yesterday I bought more NEO, a lot of TRX at $0.06 and some Stellar at $0.42. For now in quite happy with the NEO generating GAS and the STELLAR pumping high. I know it will be the new XRP pump, today I woke up and it’s already at 7th place at CMC. 

On 01/01/2018 at 4:30 PM, stackspot said:

@Dan regal

I don't know Coinbase, I don't use it. As far as I know Coinbase don't do Verge.

The easiest way I can think of is for you to open an account with Binance, transfer your Ether there and you can exchange for quite a few 

different cryptos, Verge included. Binance Account is pretty easy to set up. They won't start asking for id until you want to withdraw more than 

2 Bitcoin worth.

Thanks stacks   Yes only bought ether on coinbase so i had something to trade with and also recieved the extra 10 dollars of bitcoin  for my troubles  as a reward for purchase over 100 dollars