CryptoChris

Today I bought....

Today I bought Cultural Coins as part of phase 2 of their ICO at the current discount of 30%: Distributed 6.122.784 CC, Token Price € 0,021 + 30% off. Interested to see how this fascinating project progresses. Anyone here done the same? :x

btc and eth.  I haven’t bought to hodl either in a long time but with these prices it’s worth getting some stable coins.  

• Like 1

5 more NEO :)

Also, the other day just on a whim I spent some BTC dust (about $55 worth) on MAX after seeing Max Keiser talking it up, and tbh mostly thinking he was joking. It's up 500% since then so I bought a gold sovereign with the profit xD

• Like 3

Hi everyone,

deVere Crypto are giving away 10 Ripple when new members join and 10 more for each referral with code TW100.

Step 1: Download the App and upload your KYC documents
Step 2: Once KYC documents are approved, you need to transfer €50/$60/£45 (either via Vault or via bank transfer); after you trade the deposited amount, you get your first 10 Ripple.
Step 3: Recommend the app to a friend, who does the same and follows both steps 1 & 2.
Step 4: When your friend joins Crypto and uses your referral code and follows the above, your friend gets 10 Ripple and you earn 10 more
Use code TW100 when downloading! 

Though many rules and regulations are being formed for cryptocurrencies still its future seems to be bright. People are searching different options to invest in these cryptocurrencies. Also, if you are looking to advertise your business on a crypto-friendly advertising platform, then Adconity may best suit your needs. Visit our website.

Though many rules and regulations are being imposed on cryptocurrencies, still its future seems to be bright and its market cap is increasing day-by-day. People are searching for different options to invest in these cryptocurrencies. Also, if you are looking to advertise your business on a crypto-based advertising platform, then Adconity may best your needs. Visit the Adconity website for more info.

Is there an echo in here? 😂

Anyway.. on topic.

I've consolidated down a lot of my holdings to VEN, NEO, ONT & STEEM.... all coins that at least give a dividend if BTC goes south. Less convinced by Steem and not putting anything else into it but gonna hold rather than dump for less than I paid for the majority of it.

Just for the giggles I picked up 300 Syndicate (SNYX) on Bittrex and have dipped my toes in a new staking pool.

25 minutes ago, metallica73 said:

Is there an echo in here? 😂

Anyway.. on topic.

I've consolidated down a lot of my holdings to VEN, NEO, ONT & STEEM.... all coins that at least give a dividend if BTC goes south. Less convinced by Steem and not putting anything else into it but gonna hold rather than dump for less than I paid for the majority of it.

Just for the giggles I picked up 300 Syndicate (SNYX) on Bittrex and have dipped my toes in a new staking pool.

Solid choices, im exclusively NEO/NEP-5 now, do have 500 steem but im powering down, will run upfundme and collect steem from that though. steem has worked out well so far for me but i have lost any faith i had in it. 

Too much witness power abuse (as you have seen) too many third world signups who are far less likely to buy steem, Ned the founder powering down and running EOS, i have to pass.

Yup, I may well power down a portion at some point. The witness thing is one big ego trip!!

Talking of NEP-5 I have belatedly sign up with Switcheo, and bought a few SWTH with gas in anticipation of MCT getting listed on there at some point. Was amazed at how great the experience of logging in with your ledger was. Got to be the future of exchanges eventually but worried that with so many DEX's coming out the volume is spread too thinly amongst all of them.

Posted (edited)

switcheo is indeed brilliant! just the volume letting it down right now. I am also concerned about the amount of exchanges and nex will probably dominate them all, currently holding some APH at a substantial loss and cant decide if to cut my losses and get more neo or hold on now. 

The APH wallet is awesome, but i see neon v2 is coming very soon. if that ends up getting integration to NEX then i think thats probably game over for the others.

Plus im thinking about the extra gas 

Edited by madstacks

Yup, I got 50 APH in the airdrop and sold at .37 cents. They got a bit unlucky they got caught in the big dump. I'm currently up to 50 EPN tokens, for whenever they release.

Talking of airdrops.. the stingiest one of all seems to have dropped today. NNC at 0.1 per NEO.

10 minutes ago, metallica73 said:

I'm currently up to 50 EPN tokens, for whenever they release.

July 10th

• Like 1

i have tokens, but also 1800 stakes, could swap them for 18 more tokens..are you guys swapping or holding in case of a better exchange rate?

15 minutes ago, madstacks said:

i have tokens, but also 1800 stakes, could swap them for 18 more tokens..are you guys swapping or holding in case of a better exchange rate?

I've just clicked the button whenever i'm over 100 stakes to get another coin, wasn't aware the rate changes so probably losing out somewhere!

Posted (edited)

it has not changed yet i just saw a not saying it may change in future,  guess it depends on how many participate in the bounties. I guess il swap half :) got the misses claiming these too lol.

Edited by madstacks

7 hours ago, metallica73 said:

I've just clicked the button whenever i'm over 100 stakes 

I've been doing the same.  I assumed that the stakes were only for this pre-distribution phrase but if they are useful after too then I want have any/many.

I bought some more VEN to DCA down.

VEN took an unexpected turn for the worse tbh, and i'm not sure why. Fundamentals on the coin are still good with token swap around the corner but jeez, i'd stop doing anything I recommend on here 😂 sorry @madstacks !!

I'm also really considering some el cheapo masternodes of crapcoins not listed on CMC. Some of them are offering return of investment within 2-3 months, so going by my luck i'll be the sucker that gets dumped on.