CryptoChris

Today I bought....

XRP @ .70.

May have been a few days ago to be honest. The crypto world I live in, does not segregate 24 hour periods...

A lot of people have made money off Ripple and the chance to double up is too hard to pass up. 

Today i bought coss also therefore that meaning the first time  off of a smaller exchange    Straight forward enough after only using coinbase  binance  and cryptomate in the past  

Would like some help please? I have 0.88144 Litecoin I want to buy enough Litecoin so I can have 1 whole Litecoin!! I just cannot work out what more money I need to find. 

28 minutes ago, Trumar said:

Would like some help please? I have 0.88144 Litecoin I want to buy enough Litecoin so I can have 1 whole Litecoin!! I just cannot work out what more money I need to find. 

go onto bittylicious and type in how much LTC you need to make 1 and it'll let you know

• Like 1

@metallica73 I just been on Coinbase and they have 1 whole Litecoin £114.45 I have my Litecoin on Kcash £113.90. Sorry mate just lost as what who and how much?? 

1 hour ago, Trumar said:

@metallica73 I just been on Coinbase and they have 1 whole Litecoin £114.45 I have my Litecoin on Kcash £113.90. Sorry mate just lost as what who and how much?? 

You will never get the same price from every different seller of Crypto. When you go to buy on bittylicious (what I use) there is always a different seller at the other end and they can set the price. You will always pay a premium on top of such a small amount too if buying with £.

The larger the purchase the less the premium is.

Eg.... 1 LTC on bittylicious is £120 (or £12 per .1)

0.1 LTC is £15.59.... so you're paying extra for a small amount.

I have no idea how it works on coinbase

Nice one. Ok I'm understanding it now, I didn't think there would be different price/pricing. Thank you @metallica73 for your patience with me. I messed up the other night, that's why my Litecoin used to be on Coinbase but now sits in my Kcash wallet. lol

Just added another 26 NEO during this mini dump. 

Feel free to pump this now also

Edited by hugh_janus
  • Like 1

Today I bought some more CNX to transfer it to my desctop wallet.I really like this coin as it has increased more than 7 fold in the last 2 months.

As a passive investment I use cryptonex pos mining and get 12% annually for holding my wallet online.

Still I'm open to other coins.

246 VEN and 71,249 Theta, been slow buying btc dips 0.1 at a time and then buying into the alts, still got around $3500 in Tether and waiting till tomorrow and see what happens

• Like 1

@CryptoChris

Anything we can do about these spammers lately? I realise there aren't a ton of us posting right now and when things go quiet and the forum recent posts are all spam it doesn't give a very good impression.

• Topic Author
  • 18 hours ago, metallica73 said:

@CryptoChris

Anything we can do about these spammers lately? I realise there aren't a ton of us posting right now and when things go quiet and the forum recent posts are all spam it doesn't give a very good impression.

Thanks. I haven’t had much time to be on the forum recently. All spammers brought to my attention will be permently banned and their posts removed.

I need to advertise for a moderator position as currently there are no other moderators here other than myself.