CryptoChris

Today I bought....

This topic is intended for long term investors/holders to post about what they invested in today, I thought it would be an interesting way to see what the community is investing in.

All trade sizes welcome, big, small, or just use %’s or leave the total a mystery.

EDIT: Update.. Feel free to also use this topic if you are taking short term positions (it is useful if you state that it a short term position)

• Topic Author
  • A little bit of MCO whilst it is still at around £4 per coin.  If this gets back to highs it is 4x investment. 

100 Monaco.  I really want the metal card and soon there is gonna be a lot of coins locked in for 6mths.  Theoretically the price should rise.  Thanks to chris for the tip.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Lea79 said:

100 Monaco.  I really want the metal card and soon there is gonna be a lot of coins locked in for 6mths.  Theoretically the price should rise.  Thanks to chris for the tip.

Can you explain the metal card and the coins locked in for 6 months?

1 minute ago, madstacks said:

Can you explain the metal card and the coins locked in for 6 months?

There are 4 types.  I’m getting the red 1 which is 50mco locked in for 6mths.  After the 6mths you can spend it and still get your card deal.  It’s 1% cash back on any purchases and you can spend up to £3000 pr mth with no charge, 0.5% after and can withdraw £300 cash no charge, 2% after. 

The other 1’s are 50000 mco and 500 Mco.  The cash back and the amount you can spend/withdraw goes up. There is a free 1 but the card is plastic and the limits are lower.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, madstacks said:

Sounds very interesting! half tempted to buy 50 now lol 

Haha that’s what I did.  The deal was better and mco is pretty cheap atm.  There is 27011 people in front of me.  You can order the free 1 then if you change your mind you can change your order to the red 1 or whatever.  You don’t need to send any mco yet, only when your card is ready.

I think it’s a great way to cash out.  All you have to do is transfer your btc, eth and mco over then spend it.  You could even get around the cash limit by getting cash back in shops.  You would earn 1% on your own cash lol.

• Like 1

• Topic Author
  • 5 hours ago, CryptoChris said:

Maybe we need to start a new MCO topic :) I might try to do that later.

Done. Please use the MCO topic below for to discuss MCO :)

Today I bought more neo. I’d like to increase my stack to 20 so every little bit helps.

• Like 1

• Topic Author
  • 4 hours ago, Lea79 said:

Today I bought more neo. I’d like to increase my stack to 20 so every little bit helps.

Actually the price today is really good! I bought all of mine at around £30 and I held through every up and down.

1 hour ago, CryptoChris said:

Actually the price today is really good! I bought all of mine at around £30 and I held through every up and down.

I bought a few at 29.  I like neo.  I see a huge potential in them to become the new/nxt eth. The added gas is a lovely little bonus.  I would like to get at least 20. 

I’ve jumped in to NEO today at what seems like a good price.  Already claimed some GAS off the back of it that is worth about $0.01 :D  No early retirement just yet then!!

Just Vert.  Trying to build it up before the pre-halving (assumed, but nothing is ever certain) pump (during which I'll hopefully sell and maybe keep a bit).

• Like 1

More neo.  It’s now my biggest bag.  Hopefully it’ll breakout soon like predicted. 

• Like 1

Hi folks, new signup here but another from The Silver Forum.

Today I bought a Ledger Nano S, set up a few wallets and bought my first LTC and ETH to go with my small BTC I've had for a while. Also trying to buy a little Ripple but no sellers on Cryptomate today the few times I've tried. I'm liking my new gadget though B|

£1000 worth of XRP @ 2169 Sat.

God I hope this works out, I cashed out of SC yesterday for 77 sat & went upto 113 which would have seen another $1000 ontop of the £1000 :( (CHICKEN)

• Like 3

1 hour ago, shawy2510 said:

£1000 worth of XRP @ 2169 Sat.

God I hope this works out, I cashed out of SC yesterday for 77 sat & went upto 113 which would have seen another $1000 ontop of the £1000 :( (CHICKEN)

That’s a lot of ripples.  Hope it works out for you 😃.

• Like 1